Welcome to the eLogic Genesis Client Portal!
Important Information Below - Please Read!
eLogic Genesis is a powerful software tool that is used in a variety of organizations, including:
- Community Action Agencies
- Family Resource Centers
- Medical facilities
- Educational institutions
- Human Service Organizations
Each organization that uses eLogic Genesis uses it differently. As we strive to make a versatile software platform, we will need to first identify and define generic terms used.
- Client: Throughout our guides, you will be referred to as the "client" though you might be a patient of a medical facility or a student of an educational institution.
- Specialist: The person you work with who has granted you access to the eLogic Genesis Client Portal will be referred to as a "specialist". This person may be a caseworker, case manager, health care professional, instructor, or advocate.
- Record: Your specialist has created an account for you in eLogic Genesis. This account is referred to as your "record". When you log in, you are accessing your client record through the Client Portal.
- Assessment: An assessment is a diagnostic tool that's used to see how you are doing. They are series of categories or questions, of which you select the option that best represents your life at the present moment. These results help your specialist determine the best and most appropriate way they can better assist you.
What Does the Client Portal Do?
Through the eLogic Genesis Client Portal, you can:
- Access your record
- Apply for programs with various organizations
- Enter and update your demographic information
- Conduct scheduled assessments
- Fill out required forms
- Enter and update your employment information
- Enter and update your budgetary information
- Check for any notifications from your specialist
How Do I Log Into My Record?
eLogic Genesis works best using the Google Chrome Internet browser and can be used on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or other mobile devices.
Begin by opening Google Chrome and going to https://app.elogicgenesis.com/login. Your username is the email address you provided to your specialist. Your password is the password you entered when setting up your account.