Table of Contents
- Application Wizard (Create a Program Application)
- Enter and Check Information Required for a Program
- Submit a Completed Program Application
- PC/Desktop user, and looking for instructions on how to apply? Click here!
Application Wizard (Create a Program Application)
Create a program application using the Application Wizard. Log into your record, then:
- Tap the Start Program Application button
- Locate and tap each program you are interested in applying for
- Tapping each program will show additional information regarding the program application in a small window. Tap a blank space to close the window.
- Tap Continue
- Enter your information and tap Continue to advance
- Repeat for each step
- The final step of the wizard will prompt you to Exit - your application might not be done yet
- Proceed to Enter and Check Information Required for a Program
Enter and Check Information Required for a Program
After you have created a program application, you can check what information is required to submit the application and what information has already been entered:
- Tap My Content
- Under your program application, tap Required Data
- Completed sections are green
- Incomplete items are regular text
- When all required items are completed, your application will show a completed icon next to the required fields. - you may need to reload the page for updates to be shown
- Continue to Submit a Completed Program Application below.
Submit a Completed Program Application
After you have completed your program application, you will need to submit it for review by a specialist. Please see the instructions:
- Tap My Content
- Under the completed program application, tap Submit Application - This button will be available if all required information has been entered.
Need help troubleshooting? Click here!